Thursday, December 9, 2010

Toddler Barn by Fisher Price

I'm not sure if the actual name of this toy was "The Toddler Barn" but since it's no longer commercially available, that's what I call it. This is another one of those toys that I've had for over 20 years and am truly disappointed that Fisher Price no longer makes such a simple and fun barn for very young children. The barn, which is the size of large lunch box, is very portable and of course durable. There is a door on each end of the barn that open up to store the farm animals and the silo is actually a chute that the animals can slide down. It doesn't sing, light up, or make animal noises - it's just a fun toy to play with. I don't remember what animals originally came with it, but I have found that most of the current Fisher Price animals fit into it quite nicely. It's an old but wonderful toy, definitely something to check for on eBay or at yard sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment