Friday, March 11, 2011

Little People Baby Animal Nest by Fisher Price

I like to have lots of options for extending the play with the children I work with, so I decided to add this little "shed" to my farm collection. It's a simple little toy that basically consists of three beds for a bunny, chicken, and llama. They toy doesn't make sounds, light up, or move, so it's really just a nice piece for encouraging imaginative play. The children I work with like matching the animals with their pictures behind the nests as well as putting together animal families into their house. Strengths: It's a simple, quiet toy that provides lots of opportunities for creative play and isn't that expensive. Weaknesses: If you want something that is high-tech this isn't the toy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment