Monday, April 19, 2010

Stacking Cups by Sassy

I've had these cups for a long time, so I'm not sure if they are even available any more, but they are a wonderful set of stacking cups. While there are only four of them, they still build a fairly decent sized tower and they are a great size for little hands to manipulate. Strengths: These are durable little cups and each one has a plastic ring around the rim that makes stacking a little bit easier. Weaknesses: There isn't a big difference in the size of each cup, so sometimes it's difficult for little ones to be successful when stacking them. Price: $8 - $10. Where to Buy: I haven't been able to find this exact set of cups in any of the usual on-line vendors, but Sassy does have a set similar to this called Stacking Sensations on Amazon. But since I haven't used that set I'm not sure how similar they are to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment